2018 Honda Foreman TRX500FM1J
- 443 Hours, 3678 Miles
- Engine Type: 475cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 92 mm x 71.5 mm
- Induction: Keihin® 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Five-speed with Reverse
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and front differential lock
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 7.28 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 7.28 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 190 mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Sealed 160 mm mechanical drum
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 82.8 in.
- Width: 47.4 in.
- Height: 48.0 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.9 in.
- Seat Height: 34.2 in.
- Ground Clearance: 7.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 630 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gal., including 1.3-gal. reserve
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft.