Engineered to tame even the most demanding environments, you'll find the Ferris® F210Z is up to the challenge. Equipped with premium components, like dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain®Transaxles and cast-iron spindles with top access grease fittings, this is one workhorse you and your crew can depend on.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System of a Kawasaki® FX801V all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
- NEW! Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System delivers better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality even up to 10 mph.
- Enhanced comfort with suspension seat in premium mid-back design, featuring adjustable cushioned armrests.
- Easy, smooth & precise control with long-lasting pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Foot-operated deck for easy cut height adjustments from 1.5″ to 6″ in .25″ increments.
- 24” drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 11-gallon dual fuel tanks and our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
- Integrated transmission with dual, commercial-grade, fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles.
- Convenient removable floor pan for easier lawn mower maintenance.
- Commercial lawn mower attachment options like collection systems, a LED light kit, a mulch kit and a trailer hitch kit.
Vanguard™ 810 EFI Engines deliver more grass cutting capability than the leading EFI engine. Up to 25% fuel savings! (Note: Fuel savings may vary based on cutting conditions and other factors)
500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models)
Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
iCD™ Cutting System
The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange designadds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to thetop of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
Foot-Operated Deck Lift
With an adjustable pedal, easily change change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 6".
Suspension seat with reclining back and lumbar support for optimal comfort.
Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
Ride-On Mower Warranties†
4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
†See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
** Cost savings based on oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval.