You're a serious professional who demands serious performance and maneuverability for mowing in tight spaces. You need a compact commercial-grade zero-turn mower that's big on features yet light on the wallet. We've got it! The compact, small-frame Ferris® F60Z comes equipped with a fixed frame and an impressive combination of feature and premium components, designed to get you in and out of your jobs quickly and confidently.
F60Z ZTR Features:
- Patented advance debris management system on model with the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine.
- 36" 10-gauge fabricated deck with greaseable aluminum spindles for long-lasting life.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles feature 7" cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Comfortable premium mid-back adjustable seat with padded armrests for optimal comfort.
- Energy absorbing isolation bumpers under the seat mount provides additional operator comfort.
Choose from a powerful Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series Engine or a Kawasaki® FX Engine option.
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Foot-Operated Deck Lift
Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
Ride-On Mower Warranties
Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
Fabricated Mower Deck
An optimized cutting system that allows for excellent cutting and discharge, leaving your with a superior cut.
Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles deliver power and durability.
Mid-back adjustable seat with generous padded armrests for optimal comfort.
† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.