If you are looking for the best value in compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris IS® 600Z. Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® Drive System and speeds up to 10 mph, this mower will give you all you're looking for and more. The IS® 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity.
For engines, choose between a Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine, or the Kawasaki® FS600V engine. You can pair either great choice with a 44” or 48” mower deck.
The IS® 600Z Features:
- iCD™ Cutting System (available on the 48" model) delivers maximum cutting performance and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- Fabricated 10-gauge steel with double top deck, overlap welded corners and double reinforced side skirts, steel reinforced leading edge on 44” model.
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles feature 7” cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Patented suspension system consists of rear coil-over-chocks and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
- Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience
Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series engines are built with the ultimate in dust and particle filtration, an advanced debris management system and beefed-up cylinder block structure.
Ergonomic riding mower control panel features cup-holder and fuel gauge.
Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks with dual cast-iron maintenance-free suspension arms (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
Ride-On Mower Warranties
Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 4.5".
Acres Per Hour
Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
Miles Per Hour
Ground speed is up to 10 mph (48") and 8 mph (44"), reverse 4 mph.