Kubota RTV900 - Demo Unit, ONLY 24 HOURS!!
- ONLY 24 HOURS!!!!
EFFICIENT 21.6 HP KUBOTA DIESEL ENGINE
- 1,300 lbs. towing capacity – standard front and rear two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back
- Up to 15.2 cubic feet of cargo – heavy-duty steel cargo box can carry up to a half-ton (1,102 lbs.) of tools, firewood, gear, supplies... whatever you need to haul from here to there and back again
- Tie-down hooks in four corners of cargo box
- Optional factory spray-on bed liner to protect the cargo bed
- Engine-driven Hydraulic dumping cargo box
- VHT-X (Variable Hydraulic Transmission)
Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band, advanced designed HST motor and large oil coolers to boost durability and increase performance.
- Strong High-Rigidity Frame
The high-rigidity steel frame isolates the occupants from noise, vibrations, and harshness. With structural strength that few in the industry can match, this durable frame can take years of punishment from heavy loads on rough jobsites.
- Two-Speed In-Line Shift
You’ll shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral and reverse.
- 20% Larger, Clog-Resistant Radiator
Open the hood and you’ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.