Troybilt Big Red Tiller
The Troy-Bilt Big Red is equipped for the heaviest-duty jobs in gardens over 2,500 square feet. It will start when you need it with electric start. Work at your pace with 4 forward speeds and maneuver with 2 reverse speeds and a neutral option.
- Powered by a 306cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine to make tending your garden easier.
- Electric start for ease of starting and dependability.
- Choose from 4 forward, 1 neutral, and 2 reverse speeds for added versatility.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 20-inch tilling width allows you to tackle more soil at once saving you time.
- 12-inch, forward rotating Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 7-inches of tilling depth.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Full-sided tine shields provide more protection as you work.
- 16-inch agricultural tires enhance traction and mobility in tough soil conditions.
- The included front bumper protects your tiller’s engine.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears.
- 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.