Troybilt Pony Tiller
The Troy-Bilt Pony ES is reliable and powerful. Electric starting provides quick and easy starting. An adjustable depth stake allows for up to 7-inches of tilling depth, and 16-inches of tilling width makes the Pony ES easy to maneuver.
- Equipped with electric start, the Troy-Bilt Pony ES starts with ease when you need it.
- Powered by a 250cc, 11.5 OHV Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ engine with the strength to break up hard-packed soil quickly and easily.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 16-inch tilling width makes the Pony ideal for medium-to-large sized gardens.
- 12-inch, forward-rotating Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 7-inches of tilling depth.
- Power reverse and 13-inch ag tires allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- The included front bumper protects your tiller’s engine.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears.
- 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.